One Step Report #42
The sky has been a feast for the eyes all week long. Much as I’d prefer to stay home, I must say that driving all over the place each afternoon and evening has brought the blessing of the sky to my heart. It’s wonderful to watch the clouds roll through as I go from place to place. Simple gifts.
It’s hard to believe I’ve been doing this for 42 weeks without a break. The year is flying by. This week’s report: 116 steps. I got a lot of little things done this week. Little and yet they add up.
1. Although he was up very late doing it, my son completed a major project for one of his classes this week. My husband and I were so pleased that it happened without any stress or negativity on his part or ours. Victory!
2. I gave haircuts to three of my girls this week. I know that I don’t really know what I’m doing, but they all look cute so it works for me.
3. I did a better job this week of reaching out and trying to connect with a few friends and acquaintances. I’m kind of a homebody and I have more work to do than time to do it in, so I get swallowed up by my own house and schedule sometimes. It’s nice to connect with others.
4. Four of our five soccer players finished their seasons this week.
5. I made some progress working on unfinished projects. I’m still running on the momentum of my recent disgust with myself.
6. I had to laugh when my daughter came home from a birthday party and had to take pictures of her creation before sharing it with her brothers and sisters. These pictures are courtesy of my 8 year old.
7. Added borders to a quilt top.
8. Wisely chose to stay home and clean when I was tempted to shop.
9. Spent several hours working on this.
It’s hard to believe that October is drawing to a close. It’s been a beautiful month, and a month of long to do lists. I’m hoping for a VERY productive week!
Wishing you a great week,